Supporting The Brilliant Students With Real Financial Needs
The team at Pickleball Pad recognizes that everyone deserves a top-quality education, but unfortunately, finances put it out of reach for some. High expenses mean that thousands of students can’t pursue their dream of higher education. If you are a brilliant student and looking to achieve your education goal with some scholarship, please apply and share your interest with everyone.
Who Can Apply?
A successful applicant of our content scholarship should :
- Be listed as a current graduate or undergraduate student in a technical/business/medical institution, community/junior college, or at a university for the current year
- Intend to enter a technical/business institution, college, or an institution of higher education on a part-time or full-time basis, in the US, UK or Australia for the current academic year
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
To apply for our scholarship, candidates must submit a project for assessment:
- Application Topic: Write an original essay of 1200 words on the topic “How winning scholarship will empower me to fight financial and gender discrimination in our society”
- Ensure that the document is in Microsoft Word format (no Google Docs links or PDF files will be accepted)
- Make sure the essay is 100% original, as plagiarized content will not be accepted.
Candidates should also provide the following supporting documents:
- CV or Resume (current college or university students)
- Proof of enrolment
Send your complete application:
- Please submit to [email protected] and
- Include the following: Name, Phone Number and Mailing Address
- Submission Subject Line as: “Pickleball Pad Content Scholarship”
Terms & Conditions
The scholarship candidate will be chosen through a thorough examination of their application, with the information provided to all be verified extensively. All applications will be reviewed by a commission of experts.
The winner will be selected on a competitive basis and notified by email with further instructions. Award will be sent directly to the winner to be used towards costs associated with their education for the next school year.
Any applicants found ineligible under the above-mentioned requirements, or found to provide false or untrue information, will be denied.
With our scholarship program, we’re proud to help students put a quality education within reach. Visit the website or email us for more details. Good luck, and we look forward to reading our applicants’ submissions!
Scholarship Results of 2019
Thank you for the overwhelming response we received for the Content Scholarship for the year 2019. We received many great applications and after a careful review and examination of essays and other details by the commission of experts, we decided to announce 2 winners instead of one. Both winners have been notified via email and call. The payment for the scholarship for the year 2019 has been successfully made to the students which will help them to continue their studies in a more effective manner.
|Student Name||Amount Won||Field of Study||Payment Status|
The scholarship essay details for the year 2020 have been updated and interested students can send their applications. The deadline for Winter Scholarship is 10th October 2020.